🖥 In this video:
3. Only Android applications use Java as a programming language (1:37)
4. Java standard edition, Java enterprise edition are fairly known among IT recruiters (2:12)
5. As an IT recruiter, you should recognize a Java developer based on the Spring framework (2:45)
👍 If you like what you hear, and you want to become a great Tech recruiter, join our Tech Recruitment Academy. As soon as you pass the initial training, you’ll get access to selected job requirements so you can start recruiting for international clients on-the-side as a freelancer! Get The Support You Need To Recruit The Most Difficult IT Positions With Confidence:
We’re also HIRING junior and senior IT recruiters. Interested? Apply here:
🚀 You may also like:
* My upcoming training at https:/training.geekrecruiters.com
* IT Recruiter Mind Maps at https://ITRecruiterMindMaps.com
* IT Talents Book at https://ITTalentsBook.com
* My Recruitment Method at https://RecruitmentMethod.com
* Small-talk Guide at https://theSmallTalkGuide.com
🤝 Do you want to become our Partner?
Would you like me to help you fill your IT vacancies?
…please, visit https://GeekRecruiters.com to learn more!
This video was brought to you by Michal Juhas – https://MichalJuhas.com
🎙 If you’d like to interview me for your blog, podcast, or channel, please visit https://InterviewMichal.com
This was great! Can you do a video on Kubernetes?
u could be a professor!!
Amazing video… probably best one on internet.
Excellent work. Loved it.
Excellent video ! you really feel for this topic 🙂
Can you do a video on power bi developer?
Informative video. Thank you
Спасибо большое за такое подробное объяснение, было очень интересно и понятно, спасибо!
You made it really easy to understand
Looking forward for more such videos
thanks for your video, it's so useful
Very hard to follow and understand for non tech people 🙁